At XSport, we live for helping you be fit. We know that it takes work, so we want to make it easier for you to get results—like with our new free app! Have you tried it yet?
We’re super excited to be able to offer the XSport fitness app to our members as a brand new tool to help you:
- Stay on top of your fitness goals
- Plan your workouts
- Track your nutrition
- Interact with trainers & club members
…and a whole lot more!
The mobile app is compatible with virtually any phone, iOS and Android device. Plus, you can connect to Polar Monitors through Google Fit or Apple Health, and even FitBit trackers through the web portal. And yes, it’s a free perk of your membership!
Let’s Get You Started in Six Simple Steps
You should have received an email from us inviting you to activate your membership account – but if you need the link, please let your club know, or click here to request an activation email. After that, getting started is as simple as visiting the online portal and downloading the mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Download the app for your iPhone or Android. A quick search on iTunes or Google Play for the XSport Fitness app will get you there, too.
- Once you’re in, click on My Devices. Here you can connect to your heartrate monitor and grant permission for the XSport app to use your location and receive fitness activity stats like distance and speed.
- To track your food, click on My Nutrition. You’ll be prompted to install the app that will help you measure your food and nutrient intake to support your goals. We’ll cover more details on food tracking, meal planning and healthy recipes available through the app in a future article.
- Next, look at My Workouts. You’ll find workout plans ranging from “First Step to Getting Fit” through Total Body at Home Advanced,” XIT workouts and more. Tap to access any workout and you’ll see all the exercises listed there for you. Tap on an exercise and you can see an animated person performing it, plus reps and sets or a timer, and more.
If you choose to perform and exercise or stick to a workout, it will be recorded for you to track your progress and you can reference your schedule in My Calendar. In a future article, we’ll cover more details on selecting workouts for, custom plans with a Personal Trainer and participating in challenges.
- When you click on My Profile, you’ll see the exercises you’ve performed, the calories you’ve burned, the miles you’ve traveled, and more. You can also post messages and share information with other members at your club (see My Groups). We’ll soon share more details on groups like Healthy Recipes, which we’ll be expanding upon in the future!
- Finally, you can manage your sounds, reminders, social communications and more in My Account. Go into the Settings (gear/wheel icon on upper right), and you’ll find choices to review your Profile, select what kind notifications you’d like to receive, time your rest periods and send feedback.
Time to Start Using the App!
Some of the keys to accomplishing your fitness goals include setting clear goals, keeping a consistent schedule, progressing appropriately and sharing your successes. The XSport Fitness app makes it easy for you to do all that, and you’ll have even more benefits to choose from as we continue to develop new features including Group Exercise schedules, Club Events and Announcements, Contests and Tips.
If you haven’t gotten started yet, now is the perfect time. Enjoy your new free fitness tool and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for helping you Eat Healthy, Be Fit and Live Well.
Download the XSport Fitness App and start planning your workouts
- Workouts – Create custom workouts or follow existing workouts
- Food Tracker – Stick to your nutritional plan
- Community – Share recipes, stories and tips
The XSport Fitness App is available exclusively to XSport members. Click here to request an invite to set up your app account.